Who We Are
Sertoma’s mission is to improve the quality of life today for those at risk or impacted by hearing loss through education and support. Additionally, through volunteer service, the Northfield Sertoma Club supports local youth programs and community endeavors. In the past five years, we have:
- Volunteered for Meals on Wheels 2 weeks each year
- Supported Beyond the Yellow Ribbon activities
- Provided over 40 Redcat audio systems to our local schools
- Raised funds by selling DJJD buttons at the Entertainment Center, $125 pins for the Joseph Heywood Banquet and Christmas wreaths.
- Donated over $75,000 to more than 40 different organizations.
We are charted by Sertoma, Inc which is a civic organization with 12,000-plus members in nearly 500 clubs across the United States and Canada. Every year, Sertoma clubs raise more than $10 million for community needs. Through these projects, as well as scholarships and grants, Sertoma clubs return those funds to their respective communities. Interested in joining? Please contact us!
Photo: Teachers in Northfield Schools use Redcat audio systems to help students hear more clearly in classrooms.
Copyright Northfield Sertoma – All rights reserved